- Betty Ativie
- Floyd Bell
- Sandra Bradford-Jennings
- Brains and Beauty Dolls
- Frantz Brent-Harris of Sona Dolls
- Phyllis Burns
- Deborah Butler-Johnson
- Darla Davenport-Powell
- B. W. Flowers
- Greater Works, LLC (Darla and Wayne Powell)
- Nancy Heyl (Nancy the Girl, LLC)
- Vicky Hoff Forbes
- Laila Johnson
- Karen Kilburn
- Maryland Society of Doll Collectors
- Motor City Doll Club
- Carol Noel
- Stacia A. Pate
- Cat Runnels
- Telisa Spain
- Dawn Spears Black Legacy Images Collection
- Starkey’s Daughter Cloth Dolls
- Stephen Sumner
- Georgette Taylor
- The Toys Time Forgot, LLC
- Alisa Williams
- Goldie Wilson
~Their support and yours is greatly appreciated.~
Ways to Become a Patron
There are several ways to become a museum patron:
- Use the donate button at the bottom of the Welcome Home page to donate any amount to help defray administrative costs and/or support the mission of the museum.
- Request to have a doll curated and installed and pay the $15 fee per doll (if the doll is accepted, if the required information is provided, and if high-resolution pictures are provided of the doll using a plain background).
- Donate pictures per the curator’s request (as described under #2) and provide the required information about the doll or dolls (as described under #2).
- Doll gifts (donated dolls) that might be include in the museum at the curator’s discretion.
Contact the administrator to become a patron of Black-doll history.